2004 Pilgrim numbers - month by month forecast

Robert Spenger rspengeraEARTHLINK.NET
Wed Feb 11 20:01:00 PST 2004

I had thought that the discrepancy was do to the fact that one was a
prediction and the other was the actual number that were issued.
Predictions are only guess work after all and it would not be
surprising if the actual numbers surpass them.

R. Spenger