Kit Nuzum's Camino video

Lilah Hargreaves l.g.m.hargreavesaREADING.AC.UK
Wed Feb 11 06:46:58 PST 2004

Hi,  I would love to see a copy of this video, how do I do this?  I intend
to do the pilgrimage but have a 15 month old son - can anyone offer advice
on travelling with young children?

Warm wishes
Lilah

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU]On
Behalf Of Vera Hamson
Sent: 10 February 2004 17:47 PM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Kit Nuzum's Camino video

Have just viewed Kit Nuzum's Camino video. I found it truly inspiring,
adding to my eagerness to begin this great journey as soon as possible.
Although I have been following this list for two years I won't be able to
start my pilgrimage until the fall of 2005 as I have promised a friend to
wait until her retirement next year. This video may also be of help to those
who cannot decide whether this pilgrimage is something they may want to
tackle.

Kit , I was wondering whether you recorded more of your journey which could
be made into an even longer video? Thank you for sharing your pilgrimage.

Vera Hamson
Canada

>Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 20:34:07 -0600
>To: Kit Nuzum <kitaorcasonline.com>
>From: thamsonamts.net
>Subject: Camino video
>
> Dear Kit,
>
>Thank you for the wonderful video. I have been planning my trip for two
years now and will finally go in August 2005. Thought I would bypass the
Holy Year. I found the video truly inspiring, adding  to my eagerness to
begin this great journey as soon as possible.  Thank you for taking the time
to record your pilgrimage and share it with others.