2004 Pilgrim numbers - month by month forecast

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Mon Feb 9 08:18:30 PST 2004

In others words you certainly won't want for company in July, August and
September!! Mind you, you can walk for hours without seeing anyone sometimes.

Normally the office is run by very charming senoritas and I'm sure they'll
manage.

Jeffrey