2004 Pilgrim numbers - month by month forecast

William Marques williammarquesaTESCO.NET
Mon Feb 9 06:29:25 PST 2004

I know this is angels on pinheads stuff but my figures are:
    Compostella    Pilgrims
Jan    679      x3    2037
Feb    1250           3750
Mar    5610           16830
April  15000          45000
May    19065          57195
Jun    27030          81090
Jul    81000          243000
Aug    95110          285330
Sep    39650          118950
Oct    17795          53385
Nov    4340           13020
Dec    3470           10410
Total  310000         930000
That is 3070 pilgrims a day in August arriving in santiago
If those walking arrive between 09.00 and 14.00 approx that is 10 pilgrims
a minute. I hope the pilgrim office guys can work fast.
William Marques