the numbers

Ali Hadley alicataICEHOUSE.NET
Fri Feb 6 10:15:50 PST 2004

    Following up on comments from Athena, Rosina,and Martha:  Could someone who has walked each route give a site to check, or brief comments about the different routes?  I prefer the "road less traveled" in some respects (such as decribed :"Via de la Plata," if there are less crowds), but I certainly don't want to discard a possible route merely for the reason that there will be many people.  By the way, what makes one year "Holy?"  Is it because the Pope designates it.  I am not Catholic, but certainly appreciate that faith.  Alison, Spokane, WA. USA