the numbers

MMH m.hankinsaCOMCAST.NET
Thu Feb 5 20:56:21 PST 2004

Hi,

I'm getting discouraged. I had hoped to walk the entire camino de
Santiago starting from the Pyrenees this coming fall, but the numbers
for the Holy year are scaring me. I am not good with crowds, and I want
to do this as pilgrimage where I take each day as it comes, without
telephone and without reservations, just walking and learning to trust.
But the numbers frighten me. I had been thinking of starting at the
beginning of October. Maybe I should find a different walk and do el
camino de Santiago at another time.

Martha