Digital camera recharge; Internet Cafe Downloads

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisaGMX.NET
Thu Feb 5 11:56:39 PST 2004

Dear all,
 As a professional photographer (I cannot help it) I like to put in a word
or two on this issue
Even with batteries available (normal shop things) it's much better to use
reachable ones
First of all the sheer power is much better (they last longer) if you can
find some 2100 Mha

You won't miss any moments!
Secondly by recharging you do not waste anything!!

Chargers may be a bit bulky, but they are good. With two sets of batteries
your well out!
On storage you may opt for either buying more memory cards (sending them on
Internet is not easy these days and lack definition)
Or you may opt for one of these new devices you can store your cards on
(like a portable hd)

Not using your LCD viewfinder saves you a lot of energy!

You can recharge( you and your batteries) also at a bar or restaurant when
dining out!
Be well aware of the different plugs used in spain
Good hunting!

Pieter

---