2004 pilgrim numbers

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Thu Feb 5 04:29:52 PST 2004

Carla,

MAy June 2003 was very crowded, we had trouble finding places in the
refugios. The weather is probably best in May June September and the
summer is crowded because of holidays and students.    I probably would
choose September in a holy year and hope that most people tried to get
to Santiago by July 25, but then if everyone has the same thought....

Maura