Internet Cafe Downloads

Estelle Codier EstelleCaKAPIOLANI.ORG
Wed Feb 4 16:44:29 PST 2004

Jack- we attempted to send pictures back, not with much success; there were
hardware problems at many of the cafes and software problems with some of
the carriers. We did take and use about 15 memory cards, mailing them back
as we filled them (they seem to be heat sensitive?)..and have 4000 wonderful
pictures of our camino.

Buen camino to you and your son.<<<<e

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jack Christensen
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 1:57 PM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Internet Cafe Downloads

I walked the Camino is 2001.  My son is giving me the gift of accompanying
me as I walk again this May.

I now have a digital camera, which will take a couple of pounds off my
back.  Is it possible to download pictures via Internet Cafe computers back
to my home in the US, or should I just bring more memory cards?

Jack
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and