[Gocamino] More on the Holy Year's closing

Blaroli at aol.com Blaroli at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 13:12:15 PST 2004

Hello you all,
At the same time as the fireworks-aton that will take place in Santiago next
Friday, there will be coordinated commemorative fireworks set off in A
Corunha, Ferrol, Lugo, Ourense (love that town), Vigo and Pontevedra.
The pyrotechnic megashow will be accompanied by a live band playing music
composed for he occasion, that will be able to be heard (in Santiago) throughout
the fireworks thanks to an amplification system that will total 350,000 watts.
The celebrations will commence at 9:30 p.m. Santiago time (3:30 p.m. New York
Time) and will be televised on "Television de Galicia". Radio Galega will
also participate broadcasting the accompanying music so that the whole do may be
enjoyed.
I have been told that the TV broadcast may be accessed through computers,
although I haven't the foggiest idea how such thing may be done.

On a personal note:  I am beginning to feel self-conscious about posting so
many messages.  Will you all please contribute to the list-serv that has been
so prodigiously provided for us ?   I know that we are  busy with Christmas
approaching and all... But I'm kind of shy about being the one posting and
posting.

Big hug!
Rosina