[Gocamino] feeling left out?

camino2003 at covad.net camino2003 at covad.net
Wed Dec 8 08:07:50 PST 2004

Remember if you are wondering if you are getting all the postings to gocamino, you
can take a look at the archives
http://mailman.oakapple.net:8000/pipermail/gocamino/
to see if you've been missing anything.

And if you can't get through by any other means, perhaps due to antispam
measures, you can write to me at caminooakapple AT yahoo.com
to alert me to the problem.

Remember you do need to "reply all" to reply to the whole list rather
than the poster.     This is an intentional change from pete.uri.edu and
is the way most mailing lists are set up to reduce the incidence of
emotional responses and "me-too" responses that really should go to the
poster rather than the whole list.

Finally there is a facility, little used yet, for placing long texts,
html texts, and photos on the website at
http://gocamino.oakapple.net/library/

I try to keep these reminders up to date on the home page at
http://gocamino.oakapple.net

David Hough