camino del norte and the route de Tours

Phyllis Follett pfollettaCOMCAST.NET
Mon Aug 16 17:40:39 PDT 2004

Hello fellow pilgrims,

My husband and I plan to cycle the route of Santiago de Compostela.  We
would like to do the camino del norte along the northern coast of Spain.  I
would love to hear of anyone's experiences with that route and your
recommendations.

In addition, we are starting our pilgrimage in France.  I understand that
the route de Tours is the flattest. Pros and cons of cycling that
route?  Has anyone cycled the route d'Arles.  I know that there are some
very hilly sections in that route.

I have been very enlightened by the generosity of spirit of those who
belong to this list, and I look forward to being a part of the pilgrimage.

Merci a tous.
Phyllis Follett