please unsuscribe from gocamino list

John Casey johncaseyukaAOL.COM
Thu Aug 12 08:55:33 PDT 2004

Dear all,
         Maybe I am missing something but is there not an icon above the
message list (4 persons and 2 red arrows) that allows people to either
unsubscribe or to alter their settings. For many people I presume what they
are trying to do is not receive e-mail delivered to their e-mail address.
In that case I suggest they change their settings by ticking the 'Mail
delivery disabled temporarily' and saving the new settings.

I would imagine it would save all this palaver about unsubscribing.

Regards

John