Fwd: You are now subscribed to the GOCAMINO list

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Thu Aug 12 01:44:33 PDT 2004

For all of you who are wondering how to unsubscribe from the list, we
were all sent this message when we first subscribed, it gives all the
info you need.  Save it.

Peace

Maura

Begin forwarded message: