Removal?

Robert Spenger rspengeraEARTHLINK.NET
Wed Aug 11 21:21:53 PDT 2004

Charles,

This is a reply that I have sent (offlist) to subscribers who send in
unsubscribe messages to all of us on the list.

        Please use the proper procedure:

        http://listserv.uri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=gocamino&A=1

        instead of sending useless messages to the entire group.

Actually, we were sent a set of directions for the procedure (a
different one than what I listed above) when we initially subscribed to
the group, but it was part of an involved set of instructions that tend
to get lost early in the game.

regards,

Bob S.