Compostela Numbers

David Newton nstn1755aCA.INTER.NET
Thu Aug 5 13:21:02 PDT 2004

I will be walking part of the road in the last weeks of September and
have two questions for the experienced. 1. At that time will university
students still be on vacation? (Will the refugeos be crowded) and 2. I
am flying to Bilboa and taking a train to Ponferrada. I presume I will
be able to take a bus from there to Villafranca del Bierzo. What is the
best method of getting from there to O Cebreiro - other than walking.?
My time is limited. Suggestions will be appreciated. David Newton.