Jenna Bush on the Camino?

Rebekah Scott rebritesaYAHOO.COM
Sun Aug 1 18:50:06 PDT 2004

My burning question is:  what did the guys at the cathedral office write on her Compostela? What is Latin for "Jenna?"

I feel rather sorry for the girl. The Camino is such a private thing to do, and to be followed around by goons and photographers would spoil the whole thing.
(Unless, of course, you are Shirley MacLaine, or you're doing the Camino on your unicycle.)

Anyway, I'll bet she didn't have to rush along to ensure herself a bed in the next Alburgue!

Rebekah

Rebekah Scott, journalista
'The more I learn, the less I know.'