Jenna Bush on the Camino?

Susan Long slongyahaYAHOO.COM
Sun Aug 1 17:26:15 PDT 2004

My friends and I were finishing the Camino at the end of May, and the papers were full of rumors/facts that Jenna was landing in Madrid in just a few days with an entourage of friends and secret service... and later I saw pictures of her on the camino. I believe she started from Sarria and was planning to walk it in just 3-4 days. I'm not sure what the results were. That's what I know! Susan

Glenn <Guha2005aHOTMAIL.COM> wrote:In the radio piece on NPR.org (click on weekend edition-Sunday and the date
July 25), it was reported that Jenna Bush, the President's daughter recently
walked the Camino. I'm wondering how she did this inconspicuously, since I
imagine (because of the political climate) there must have been a cadre of
armed Secret Service people with her...it must have been noticed by someone.
Have any of you heard this, and know any details? I wonder if it was
reported in any European media.