The 60+ Club

William Marques williammarquesaTESCO.NET
Wed Apr 21 08:44:44 PDT 2004

Perhaps if you were to get a round ticket to Paris and catch the TGV from
the airport to Bayonne and the local train to SJPP.  You could then get a
discounted pilgrim's ticket from Santiago to Paris when you arrive in
Santiago.  I think the best value in plane tickets to and from Europe and
the USA can be found travelling to the capital cities.
William

Glory <iamgloryaYAHOO.COM> wrote:

>I am coming from New York.  I was also wondering if it would be better to
fly to Santiago, bus to SJPP and walk back to catch a round trip flight.  I
wanted to get a one way ticket to Bordeaux but found it impractable as they
charge for round trip anyway.  I'm trying to fly as cheap as possible.