planning trip

Kathy Gower kathygoweraHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 16 06:31:54 PDT 2004

sorry about the garbble...

I'm truly heartened by those 60+ club members greetings the journey with so
much joy and grace!

From: Kathy Gower <kathygoweraHOTMAIL.COM>
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: planning trip
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 04:34:15 +0000

Robert, yu and the 60+ club members are my heors...and I'm almost there.

Lead on!  Must be what they mean by  Ultreia e susiea!

Age, in itself, really doesn't matter, as long as you don't have some
specific physical problem that interferes with walking and carrying a
pack. I was 75 when I did my first trip in 2000, 1600 km from Arles to
Fisterra, averaging about 25 km per day....

 From must-see cities to the best beaches, plan a getaway with the Spring
Travel Guide! http://special.msn.com/local/springtravel.armx