Sarria FW

Margaret LaCugna mmlacugnaaMSN.COM
Wed Apr 14 14:26:41 PDT 2004

Hi   You can fly as I did to Madrid and take a train from Charmartin to Sarria.   As I recall I arrived at oh dark hundred which was an overnight train arriving at Sarria at about 6am   I believe it was a train en route to Lugo.

You can go to their website and reserve  a seat. There may have been another arrival time but I was meeting a friend who was to arrive from Leon at 9am

Frank  Do not miss Samos which will be a bit of a walk "backwards" but definitely not to be missed.  I did the Sarria-Samos Compostelle piece in five days but that was aggressive at 30 miles on two of the days.

Best Regards,

Margaret LaCugna
124 West 60th Street 18J
New York, NY 10023