Howdy travelers

Liz Allen peaceplanet_6400aYAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 13 18:13:13 PDT 2004

Hi Glory:
Hope to see you somewhere along the way, we plan to be finished by mid-june - (my friend has to fly home by then) but I am open to walking back to StJean - if I am not utterly exhausted!  So I may meet you coming from the other way, who knows!
Take care -
Liz

Glory <iamgloryaYAHOO.COM> wrote:
I too am 60+ and going to do the French trail in June for the first time.  I'm reading all the suggestions from everyone and enjoying responses.

Glory from Florida

"Give your spirit wings and you will soar among eagles"