IPODS

Katie Holland kholland25aYAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 12 07:08:15 PDT 2004

My fiance and I have taken our IPODS for our last 3
trips on the camino and have enjoyed them. With an
international adapter you will have no problem
recharging your IPOD- Apple sells them in their IPOD
accessories.

The only thing I would caution you on is that on the
meseta in June my would overheat within 15 minutes,
but on the rest of the trips in April, May, Nov months
I had no problems so the time of year and temperature
is something to consider.

We both would listen sometimes when the road got
tough, but I especially enjoyed mine in the refugios
at night when I could not sleep due to the loud
snoring.

Katie

PS- it amazes me that a fellow pilgrim cannot ask a
simple question about the camino without having
negative commentary on what the camino is or is not
about to a particular person.

--- Chris Kendzierski <chriskendzierskiaYAHOO.COM>