WHere to obtain credential in Leon

Margaret LaCugna mmlacugnaaMSN.COM
Thu Apr 8 05:14:51 PDT 2004

Hi  In Leon, in the Tourist Office right across from the Cathedral.

Best Regards,

Margaret LaCugna
124 West 60th Street 18J
New York, NY 10023

Residence:  212.262.5299
Mobile:       646.209.2335
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: john rogers<mailto:j_rogersaSYMPATICO.CA>
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU<mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU>
  Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 8:44 AM
  Subject: Re: credentials

  Re: somewhere along the way-

  We enjoyed collecting the stamps and  had filled our credentials at
  Ponferada. The refuge at the entrance to the town was out of their normal
  supply of new credentials but advised us future refuges would have them.
  Next stop was the refuge just before entering Villafranca and they had a
  supply and made them available for a donation.