Children on Camino??

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Tue Apr 6 08:11:33 PDT 2004

Why not?

Depends on the weather, of course.

I thought I was SUCH a hero the first time I crossed the border, then you
stumble into whole Spanish families having a picnic in the woods - including
the 70 year old grandmother . . .

Besides, his parents might need help on the way :o)

Jeffrey