Camino information online / Camino lodging

Susan de Veer compostella04aYAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 2 04:00:02 PST 2004

Rosina,

I have followed this discussion and am also interested in information about hotels in Santiago, as well. Please respond to me directly.  Thanks so much.  compostella04ayahoo.com

Susan

Rosina Lila <BlaroliaAOL.COM> wrote:
Hi Wanda,
As I remember your query about Santiago hotels was directed to me. I am more than happy to share what I have learned about the Camino with anyone who asks; more so since members of this list have answered my questions often enough.
I understood perfectly that you wanted to know about hotels in Santiago known to some of us and were not seeking a mere impersonal list of all hotels. Such a list would be, at least to me, of only marginal value.
Again, I am more than glad to be able to share what I know... so, ask away!
Warm regards,
Rosina