gathering 2004

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisaGMX.NET
Thu Apr 1 17:45:50 PST 2004

Dear all, if any of you have photos' on the gathering, please send then to
me and I do make them available on the net for all of you!

Send them to pieterpannevisagmx.net <mailto:pieterpannevisagmx.net>

And I make a sendpix set out of it 9 if ness. More than one (fifty photos'
goes in a set)

Take care from Earl grey time!

Pieter

as always:
Ultreya and good health to you !
'May the Road rise with you"

Pieter, Don trigo and O'Mickey
duifhuis 58
3862 jj nijkerk
the netherlands
fel/fax: +31(0)33- 24 60 912
email: mailto:pieterpannevisagmx.net <mailto:pieterpannevisagmx.net>
website: http://www.pieterpannevis.nl/ <http://www.pieterpannevis.nl/>
new email address: mailto:ppapp.myadsl.nl <mailto:ppapp.myadsl.nl>

---