After the Camino.....

Tania A. Robson taniaraGOLDEN.NET
Mon Sep 29 16:41:42 PDT 2003

Hi there

I wondered if I might get some insight from those of you who have completed the Camino and were unsure about whether you wanted to travel a bit afterwards to the see the rest of the Country and what your experiences were like ~ were you too tired, physically and mentally and just wanted to get home to your family/your regular life or perhaps the opposite, very inspired and energetic?

I am planning on starting the Camino in April and have a 6-7 week leave of absence from work.....the reason I am asking is that I have family in Germany and friends in Switzerland and I am not sure if its best to travel there first and then start the Camino or wait until the end and then go.....having never done the Camino I am not sure which direction I should start my planning in, or if I should just hop a plane and see how I feel once I am there :-)

Thanks in advance,
Tania