Product of an Inspiring Camino... still in progress

Jeff Keith jeffkeith_aHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 25 08:49:58 PDT 2003

Peregrino

Tired, Dirty, Worn, Sore, Removed, a Little Lost,
   and Smiling.
Look into the eyes of this pilgrim during one of his
   many precious moments of reflection.
There you shall see a tear.
Not of sadness, nor of pain or hardship.
This tear comes from living; from the peace that
   is warmed by a slow-burning passion, deep in
   his belly.

The Way is long, and for many of us full of challenge
   and toil.
El Camino has many voices and speaks in many tongues;
It's messages are as numerous and varied as the pebbles
   along it's paths.
But speak it does, and each of us peregrinos hear what
   it has to say to us.

'I am here, I am here, I am life, eternal life'  -V.Frankl
'God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame'  -E.Browning

Buen Camino

-Jeff