book and exhibition in London on Camino paintings

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Mon Sep 22 07:00:01 PDT 2003

Dear all,

Some time ago there was a mention of an exhibition in London on watercolours
on the Camino.
the very gifted painter did his Camino in autumn and it took him 4 months to
walk...and paint.
The exhibition should have taken place around his time however I got a very
friendly mail from the father of the painter that the exhibition was
postponed to December and so was the publishing of the book.

For further info I gladly forward you the link ( and please look at the
paintings again)

http://mudwall.co.uk

kind regards,
as always