Being courteous or obnoxious

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Sun Sep 21 07:43:07 PDT 2003

It actually happens more than my boss there led me to
believe when I started. According to what she said,
the ideal thing is not to give it unless a person is a
Fisterra pilgrim (walk or bike in), but ... well, I
guess sometimes they don`t want to argue the point as
so many people want it. That`s what happened with the
Frenchwoman.

Buen Camino,
Ana