Bars

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisaGMX.NET
Thu Sep 18 21:26:46 PDT 2003

Dear all ( in battered NY ?).
Bars do function under several options. A bar indeed is a palce where you can have a drink, a meson is more a place for eat and drink; however bars serve tapas, (as always) and somtimes simple meals...and do know alot aboutthe camino even have keys to churches gives stamps and know places to have a room ( clean) or rent simple rooms themselves..
For bars and more for morningcoffee's as Howard mendes suggested they offer cafe con leche with some bisquits, but anot of warning...coffeeshops in Holland are NOT waht they appear to be.
If you want a coffee do not go into a coffeeshop unless you need weed and other mindopening things...we have already with our own Way.
from Holland with Earl Grey

Pieterpieter pannevis
the netherlands
tel / fax: + 31 (0)33-2460912