A few specific questions for the experienced

David Hough caminooakappleaYAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 16 18:08:48 PDT 2003

I think one would be missing a great experience not
to stop in Muxia between Olveiroa and Fisterra.
It adds a day and is REALLY different from the crowd
scene at Santiago.

My photos are at
http://camino.oakapple.net/photo/es/coruna/2003-06-21/
http://camino.oakapple.net/photo/es/coruna/2003-06-22/

--- Christopher Heap <christopher.heapaROGERS.COM>