Travel tips

Jim Greer jgreeraMIDSOUTH.RR.COM
Sat Sep 13 20:12:39 PDT 2003

Greetings.

I hate to have one of my earliest posts to this list be concerned with
something as crass as the cost; if I'm overstepping the bounds of the
list, please forgive me.  Otherwise, read on.

I've begun planning a pilgrimage for next year, starting in early June.

I'd like some advice from fellow travellers in the group; should I wait
and book my trip later (all things being equal) or go ahead and arrange
flights?  I've noticed huge differences in cost depending upon time of
year, but I'm not sure if I will see better deals later or not.
Have y'all arranged your own trips or have packaged trip been more
effective for you?  Any advice you can offer would be most appreciated.

Peace,
Jim G