Being courteous or obnoxious

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 8 23:44:58 PDT 2003

--- athena <deannabowlingayahoo.com> wrote:

I wonder whether I can
> obtain a Fisterrana for the previous year? Just
> curious

Deanna,

Probably not, but just ask. Usually, it`s for the
current year. But, what the heck? Bring your
credencial from the previous year when you arrive and
see what happens. The voluntario who`s there (if it`s
me I won`t be allowed to advise you, but since I`m not
"on the job" right this moment I can tell you :-) may
be able to get away with it if the boss isn`t looking
:-)

Buen Camino!
Ana