Silence

Jilek, Glenn Glenn.JilekaFHWA.DOT.GOV
Fri Sep 5 06:38:00 PDT 2003

I also appreciate silence and solitude, but I have to echo Paul and Athena's thoughts.  As I get older, I try to avoid putting limits or restrictions on experiences.  Something that I have read here at this site in past weeks really sticks with me..."the Camino gives and takes what you need..."  I would hate to preempt an experience because of a promise I made to myself.  I just have learned the value of being open to all that presents itself to me...part of that might require communication.

Glenn