Taxi to SJPP

Ted Kayes tckayesaEARTHLINK.NET
Wed Sep 3 21:53:30 PDT 2003

In June we went from the Pamplona bus station to Roncevalles by bus.  It
leaves at 6PM and arrived at about 7:15.  Right after we arrived it was
announced that a taxi was waiting to take people to SJPP and the impression
was that this was an every day occurence.

The bus to Roncevalles cost about 4 euros.  Earlier in the day a taxi had
said that it would cost about 45 euros in the taxi.
I do not know what the taxi to SJPP from Roncevalles costs, but the
distance is considerably less than that to Roncevalles.

Hope this helps.

Ted Kayes