Santiago Cathedral changes: Botufumeiro

Ignacio Franc és ignaciofrancesaTELEFONICA.NET
Wed Oct 29 15:10:36 PST 2003

Pieter, you are right, it is quite unkind and unproper this last message,
but this woman really takes out the worst of me.

She sent me quite nasty e-mails in the past in a coordinated way
altogether with her alter-ego Elizabeth Boylston-Morris, inviting me to
leave the Gocamino list.

I know they have done the same with another list member, who I met
personally this summer and has become a good friend of mine, Xose Manuel
who finally decided to leave this Gocamino list tired of their attacks.

Last week she started the same strategy with him in another spanish list
we share and it has upset me much more than their past behaviour with me.

I know I should ignore her and not let myself be affected and I do it most
of the time, but from time to time I cannot avoid anwering to part of the
nonsenses she throws in the list.

I am sorry, if I have disturbed you and I promise I will not do it in the
future.

Buen Camino

Ignacio