Santiago's silver cape

Ignacio Franc és ignaciofrancesaTELEFONICA.NET
Tue Oct 28 23:15:49 PST 2003

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:30:58 EST, Rosina Lila <BlaroliaAOL.COM> wrote:

>-I, for one, wonder how an eight-hundred-years-old statue will withstand
the
>direct touch of thousands ad thousands over the next six months.-
>Best regards,
>Rosina

Rosina, that is pure nonsense. The stone can withstand much better the
hugs of the pilgrims than the silver would do. If it has withstood it for
centuries, a few months will make no difference.

The other alternative, the statue being accesible only for a few
priviledged "pilgrims" is unacceptable to me, surely not for you who would
probably be delighted to pay a fortune for the priviledge.

Buen día, Rosina/Liz

Ignacio