New albergue in SJPP

Eva evaaARTREMI.COM
Fri Oct 24 10:51:56 PDT 2003

This albergue is already open. I walked the Camino this August, and
stayed at this albergue my first night. It was the
best/cleanest/friendliest albergue on route by far. :-) The cost was 12
euros, which included breakfast.

-Eva

Date:    Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:40:15 EDT
From:    Rosina Lila <BlaroliaAOL.COM>
Subject: New albergue in SJPP
Hello you all,
A Canadian pilgrim, Johanne, has written about a new albergue in SJPP:
Two Dutch pilgrims, Arno, who had walked from Holland to Fisterre in
1999, and Huberta, who had walked from Puy to Santiago in 2000, walked
together the Via de la Plat last year.Their pilgrimages meant so much to
them that they decided to open a new (much needed)  albergue in
Saint-Jean=Pied-de-Port.  The albergue will be called "L'esprit de
chemin"; its address is 40, rue de la Citedelle, telephone
05-59-37-24-68, e-mail address hubertarnoaespritduchemin.org The
alberguewill open from April 1 to September 30 and will have 18 beds in
3, 4 and 8 beds rooms. Warm regards, Rosina