Xacobeo and Football and pilgrims of a lesser kind

Rev. Gerald Fraser mad.monkaCOMCAST.NET
Fri Oct 10 12:56:50 PDT 2003

Thank you to all who responded so kindly and for all the encouragement.
Pieter, God bless him, was the first.
There's no need, as some have pointed out, to detail my health condition.
The fact is I have lived by "Just do it!" for more than 30 years.  (I think
that's older than the ad campaign.)  Right now, I can no longer push myself
as I used to.  If God wants it, I'll find a way to live the Camino in
person.  Until then, I'll live it through your experiences.  Believe me,
you all will be the first to know if dreams of the Camino ever become
reality.
Buen Camino a todos!
Fr. Gerry