Soup!

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Thu Oct 9 16:36:59 PDT 2003

Hi everyone, Santiago was reached on Monday in brilliant sunshine after a
week of rain.

I've a few things to pass on in due course but need some help.  I kept my
journal on  a Palm Pilot and when I needed to change the batteries in O
Cebriero I managed to drop one and lost everything on the record!!

So the first question is: what was the soup I had in Sto Domingo? It was
potato and tuna in a tomato/pimento sauce, some thing like "Makalo"? I want
to try and find the recipe.

Hope you are all keeping well

kind regards

Jeffrey