Introduction

Ellen Frith efrithaHFX.EASTLINK.CA
Mon Oct 6 16:24:59 PDT 2003

Hello,

I'm leaving Halifax, Nova Scotia, on December 25 in order to do a pilgrimage from St. Jean Pied du Port in January 2004.  Any information on winter pilgrimages will be greatly appreciated.  This listserv was suggested to me last week and as I am somewhat of a Luddite and unfamiliar to all that the Internet has to offer, the whole set up has come as a surprise.  Prior to this experience, I had no idea that so many people could be connected by one click of the mouse.  I am 53 years old and will be graduating with an undergraduate degree in English in early  December.  This pilgrimage of mine is to allow time for the contemplation of both good fortune and of adversity.

Sincerely
Ellen Frith