Hello, list.

and Jennifer Wing JabeswingaAOL.COM
Sat Oct 4 10:31:40 PDT 2003

My name is J.B. and I am new to the list.  After about 3 months of careful consideration I have decided that I will be making this beautiful, if not grueling, pilgrimage next August and September.  I would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone who has made the trek in these months of the year, ie) weather, refugios and so on.  Also, my family has generously offered to provide Christmas presents that might be helpful to me on the Camino ie)Jackets, footwear, walking stick.  Can anyone recommend the appropriate footwear (etc.) for a 30-year old woman?  I'd appreciate any help I can get.  Thank you so much.

Blessing to all,
JB