boots for ladies

Theresa Devonshire t_devonshireaYAHOO.COM
Sat Nov 29 20:09:24 PST 2003

Ecco Track Light Ladies. I wore them on the Camino and England Coast to Coast. Never had any foot problems with them. You can find them online by doing a search for Ecco Boots, then pick your country.

Vera Hamson <thamsonaMTS.NET> wrote:Hello,

Can anyone recommend a brand of light boot suitable for a woman with a small but wide foot? I find most size 7 boots too narrow for a thicker sock. A Canadian outlet would be preferable.

Kind Regards,
Vera
Canada