painting on the Camino the Santiago

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Tue Nov 25 00:54:43 PST 2003

Dear all,
Some time ago I announced that Mark Hoare, painted in 4 months from fall to
winter the Camino Frances.
His book is about to be published and an exhibition will be due (see link)

http://www.mudwall.co.uk <http://www.mudwall.co.uk/>

One of our more distinguish and knowledgeable members; Ruth Potterton wrote
about this book:

You may all remember Pieter drawing our attention (no pun intended) to a
book about to be published illustrated with paintings of the Camino,
just to let you know that the book is just about to roll off the presses
and I am eagerly awaiting a copy. I contacted Mark Hoare (author and
painter) directly and was able to order direct from him...
Mark Hoare, The Gate House, Coopersale, Epping, Essex, CM 16 7 QT
England, copies cost £25 plus postage. Apparently the book is going to
be beautifully produced the pages sewn in instead of glued.

Best wishes,
Ruth
The Irish Pilgrim

---