Easter on Camino

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sun Nov 16 06:29:58 PST 2003

Hi Jill,
It is not  well known, at least I didn't know,  that Portomarin has the
reputation of making the very best spirits in Galicia.
But I have never been in the Camino during Easter. For the past twenty years
or so I have gone to Seville for Holy Week; while there I follow the reports
on television about the Camino .
The albergue in Portomarin near the church is undergoing extensive
renovations to add, among other things, a full kitchen. Another albergue just outside
the town was being readied for next year when I was there last September.
Regards,
Rosina