Kilometers per day?

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Fri Nov 14 08:03:28 PST 2003

--- Bruce McLean <b_mcleanaTELUSPLANET.NET> wrote:

> Also you are limited to the Camino Frances, on the
> Camino Aragonese many of the refugios are more
> than 25k apart.

I don't know what section of the Aragones you're
referring to, but at least from Somport to Sanguesa
the walks are quite reasonable in length (although I
wouldn't call them easy). I never did more than 20 km.
a day until I jumped over to Navarra, and I stayed in
albergues each and every one of my Aragones days. I
didn't do more than 25 km. until Burgos.

Buen Camino however long your daily trek is ..

Ana