Introduction

Brooke Balza brookeinenglandaYAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Nov 9 10:04:06 PST 2003

 Hello everyone!  I just joined, and wanted to
introduce myself.  My name's Brooke, and I'm an
Seattle-ite living in Cardiff, Wales.  I'm a student
studying Photography, and I'm planning on walking the
Camino during the summer of 2005 with my younger
sister and my best friend.  We're beginning to plan
now as we're all students and pretty poor!  I've
enjoyed all the subjects I've looked through in the
archives, and am looking forward to all the
discussions to come.  Nice to 'meet' you all!

-Brooke Balza