february

R. James Disharoon, CDP jamesaDISHAROON.NET
Sun Nov 9 08:54:11 PST 2003

Atina

The confraternity of St. James has a page for the winter pilgrim.

I believe the url is

http://www.csj.org.uk/bull-arts/a-raju-art.htm

In addition, they provide a contact for winter pilgrims as

Alison Raju: Winter pilgrim

A pilgrim with experience of most of the major routes to Santiago, and
the author of several of our guides as well as the Cicerone guide to the
le Puy route, Alison here recounts a pilgrimage along the Camino Francés
in winter.  She includes practical advice for others thinking of doing
the same.

Unfortunately, I can't locate her email address.

The subject is of interest to me as well since I am currently planning
on doing a London-Westchester-Portsmouth-Santander-Ribadeo-Santiago
pilgrimage in March, 2004.

James